This is one of the best creations I’ve ever crafted!
To achieve that worn look I’ve pretreated the hides with a mix of waxes, then after the jacket is sewn I distress it additionally. The original color of the hides is bright even yellow.
What makes this jacket really unique is the closing, stainless steel clasps uniquely attached to the jacket. All patches - brand and elbows are implemented in the jacket, not just sown on top of the panels.
- distressed cowskin shell, color - yellow
- fine body lining,
- distressed canvas elbow panels, outside collar, and sleeve pocket
- designer details
- unique stainless steel closing clasps(possibly same as picture if available or use other design.)
- metal rivets
- YKK metal zippers
- one zipped outside pocket, one snap buttoned canvas sleeve pocket, one zipped inner one
- contrast stitching
This model takes me much longer to be crafted, so production time is 30 calendar days.
For a custom order you can either:
- take measurements of your most comfortable jacket laid flat, buttoned/zipped up on the way shown on one of the pictures in the photo gallery. DON’T USE STRETCHY FABRICS LIKE FLEECE ETC. ! For best results use leather, canvas, jeans jackets.